What all steps are included to make the most delicious cajun chicken?
How To Make Cajun Chicken?
Cajun chicken is delicious and simple to cook due to different reasons. It is juicy, tender, and crispy. In total, the chicken takes 10 minutes to cook. If you are someone who loves cajun seasonings, then do give this chicken a try as it will be a treat for you.
The combination of cajun seasoning and chicken works like wonders. Just imagine, chicken thigh meat and the perfect flavor of cajun seasonings, are worth every bite.
Whether it is fried chicken toping pizza or any other type, you are not going to get disappointed. Let’s put on your chef hat and get started to make this amazing recipe.
How is it cooked?
To make this delicious recipe, you don’t have to bother yourself much. Within simple and easy steps it will be ready. Within 10 minutes in the oven, it will be ready.
What are the requirements of ingredients?
For the Cajun seasoning
• Ground cumin- 3 tsp
• Oregano – 2 tsp
• Red chilli flakes – 1 tsp
• Paprika – 4 tsp
• Dried Thyme – 2 tsp
• Olive oil – 1 tbsp
• Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
• Salt – 1 tsp
For the chicken
• Boneless and skinless chicken breasts pounded – 4
• Salt and pepper for taste
• Olive oil – 1 tsp
• Sweet paprika – 2 tsp
Once the cajun seasoning is prepared, you need to marinate the chicken and let it bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Within a few minutes, you have the best meal in front of you.
What are the instructions?
• Take one bowl and add all the seasonings like paprika, ground cumin, dried thyme, red chili flakes, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt. Make sure to mix them well and let them rest on the side.
• Add chicken breasts along with the cajun seasoning bowl. Make sure the seasoning covers the entire chicken. You can cling wrap it or cover it with the plate. Let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours. If you have time, you can let it rest overnight.
• Once done, take it out and let it come to room temperature. Use a non-stick and put in medium flame. Drizzle some oil and place chicken on the pan. Let it cook on both sides for 15 minutes.
What is the difference between Cajun Chicken Breast and Cajun Chicken Thigh?
Chicken thigh is the best choice when you want to bake chicken. Chicken breasts won’t give the same taste like the chicken thigh. To bake the chicken in the oven, the chicken thighs are tender and moist.
It is your choice whether you want boneless, bone-in chicken thigh, or skinless chicken thigh. If your favorite choice is chicken breasts then you should go for cajun chicken breasts.
What dishes can you serve with this recipe?
This meal makes the best choice when it is served with mushrooms, carrots, or potatoes. Whether you want a wholesome meal or something easy option to make for dinner, you should go with this choice.
How many calories does it have?
552 calories – per serving